Oracle Inc. provides a course free for teach to those developers to use Lambdas and Streams of Java, which is in some way an act quite surprise. This course is a move to attract more developers to the new features 8 Java that will be the bread of every day with the upcoming release of Java 9.
Starts December 2, 2016 and concludes December 23, 2016
Three (3) weeks of 3-4 hours per week
Language of the course
To the end the course will receive a distinction by finishing the course list to print and framing of part of Oracle.
- Alex Buckley
- Leader of the specification of the Java language and virtual machine in Oracle.
- Pavel Stepanov
- Responsible for quality of the updates of Java IS.
- Vladimir Kempik
- Leader of process servers JRockit virtual machine libreacion.
- Nick Ristuccia
- Developer of the plan of studies of Java Senior in Oracle
- Simon Ritter
- Champion of Java and former administrator of the Java technology evangelism team.
You can access from the page https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=44785: 145:10040796816707: NO: RP, 145: P145_EVENT_ID, P145_PREV_PAGE: 5067, 2.
In the bar on the right you’ll see a notification indicating that you log, once you inices session click on the enroll button.
After login will be shown the option to register for the course from the right side.
A time given click in the button that says Enroll will be shown a message indicating that sent information to the email of your account.
After this process, you will receive a message similar to this:
And in less than 30 minutes the confirmation or denial will come also.